64 of literature’s most famous (and infamous) characters go head-to-head.
Who will rise above the madness and emerge victorious?
In our fourth year, we are mixing it up by letting you vote for your favorite heroes and villains from literature. Just like college basketball’s March Madness, we give you the opportunity to fill out your own bracket and compete against fellow bookworms. Submit your bracket for a chance to win a $500 Out of Print gift card and other legendary prizes!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Make sure to access this site from a desktop computer browser. Chrome and Firefox recommended.
2. Click REGISTER below to create your Book Madness profile.
3. Once registered, you will be taken to the predictions screen. Follow the instructions in the yellow box.
4. VERY IMPORTANT: Bracket submissions are final. There is no going back once submitted.
5. We encourage you to use the Facebook and Twitter buttons at the bottom to share with your friends.
6. BRACKET DEADLINE IS SUNDAY, MARCH 23. The voting period starts Monday, March 24. Check back daily to vote and see where you stand on our leaderboard!