OFFICIAL RULES: PUT A POE ON IT CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible to pay any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts associated, assessed or levied on the prizes.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To participate in the Out of Print (the “Sponsor”) Put a Poe On It Contest (the “Promotion”) for a chance to win the prizes detailed herein, eligible persons must submit their submission via our Put a Poe On It Tumblr page, putapoeonit.tumblr.com. Contest Submissions will only be accepted if received between 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time on October 2, 2013 and ends 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on Thursday, October 31, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). These official rules are available at putapoeonit.tumblr.com (“Promotion Site”). Submissions received before or after the submission window will not be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Out of Print “Put a Poe On It” (“Promotion”) is open to everyone. An eligible individual wishing to participate in the Promotion (“Contestant”) may submit multiple Contest Submissions. Any effort by a Contestant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses shall automatically disqualify that Contestant. Contest Submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are automatically void. Contestants who do not comply with these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Promotion. The Sponsor’s determination of an entrant’s eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
3. SPONSOR: Out of Print
4. PRIZE PROVIDERS: Out of Print
5. ENTRY ERRORS: Sponsors and Prize Providers are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsors and Prize Providers are not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
6. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected on or about November 1, 2013 by Out of Print from all eligible entries received. Out of Print will choose 1 grand prize winner and 3 runner-ups. (See #8 for prize details) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified via e-mail. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notice returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner and an alternate winner will be selected. The entrant initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Out of Print’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the Winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) days, then the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and another Winner may be selected, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
GRAND PRIZE (1): Out of Print’s “Poe Prize Pack” (details to come!)
RUNNER-UP (TBD): $50 Out of Print gift card
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRIZE DRAWING: (1) Prize cannot be combined with any other offer; (2) Income and other taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (3) Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules, to the Terms and Conditions of Prize Drawing and to Sponsors decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsors failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
10. DISPUTES: In the event of a dispute, the person to whom the e-mail address used to enter the Promotion was registered will be deemed the winning entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/acceptance.
11. SUBSTITUTION, TAXES: No assignment or transfer of prize will be permitted, except at Sponsors sole discretion. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZE.
12. POTENTIAL WINNER: Publicity. As a condition of entry, you grant consent to Out of Print to use your name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
13. LIABILITY: You agree that Out of Print and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion and, you shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that you or others may incur as a consequence of your participation in the Promotion or your acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. By entering the Promotion, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor and Prize Provider, their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees, as well as Facebook, Inc., one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.